APRIL 12 – 19, 2019
PILATES AND KAYAK RETREAT
WITH MARIAPIA CLEOPAZZO & TARA FALLON
A week in the heart of Puglia to take care of yourselves in the magnificent landscape of Agricola Samadhi (Zollino), an organic farm of the latest generation.
- 2 classes a day: Pilates or Yoga in the morning which include stretching, yin yoga, guided relaxation and mat pilates. All the classes are conducted by Tara Early (Fallon) www.earlypilates.ie 086 3891597 (Dublin Ireland) and Mariapia Cleopazzo www.embodypilates.it 328 1730817 (Lecce Italy);
- 1 brunch and 1 organic vegetarian dinner per day , prepared with local products (zero- km) from Samadhi Cafe & Restaurant: la Cuisine du Soleil;
- 1 Pilates class with equipment at the EMBODY PILATES studio in Lecce;
- 1 kayak experience in the amazing scenery of Porto Badisco’s bay;
- Daily trips to explore the Salento peninsula with the group by cars”
Mariapia CleopAZZO – BIO:
Mariapia has always been passionate about movement. She worked as dancer for ten years in Italy and started Pilates to recover from injuries caused by her dance training. She fell in love with the Pilates Method and has found her passion and has made it her career. She loves working with people and wishes to pass her passion onto her clients. She holds a Masters in Performing Arts, a Dance Studies Diploma and a she is a fully certified STOTT Pilates instructor across Matwork, Reformer, Cadillac, Chairs and Barrels. She has also completed an Injuries and Special Populations course and is certified to work with clients recovering for injury as well as pregnant clients. Mariapia is a Pink Ribbon Program Certified instructor for Breast Cancer Rehab.
Tara Fallon – BIO:
Tara Fallon is a Yoga & Pilates Teacher, Exercise Specialist & College Tutor
Why I do what I do, The love for my work spills into the reasons why I do what I do. My intention is to inspire peoples lives by reducing aches and pains encouraging easier movement patterns. Expand narrow perspectives on what you think you can not do by showing you all your capabilities of a pain-free life, with the added benefit of teaching your nervous system how to tone down reducing fear and anxiety.
I have been lucky enough to train with some of the world leaders in the area of rehabilitation and movement education. Over the last 17 years, I’ve gathered a large collection of qualifications. My education includes; Fully certified Stott Pilates teacher, 200R yoga teacher trainer, Neuromuscular Therapist, and Kids Yoga Teacher.
My inspirations come from helping people to be successful in the world through movement, communication, and self-improvement. These are just some of the reason why I love my job.