- 2 classes a day (Pilates in the morning and a gentle class in the evening – which include stretching, yin yoga, guided relaxation) and a massage atelier. All the classes are conducted by Mariapia Cleopazzo http://www.embodypilates.it/ and Sara Sivelli https://www.facebook.com/My-personal-pilates- coach-1654951924772636 / ;
- 1 brunch and 1 organic vegetarian dinner per day, prepared with local products (zero- km) from Samadhi Cafe & Restaurant: la Cuisine du Soleil;
- 1 Pilates class with equipment at the EMBODY PILATES studio in Lecce;
- a city tour of the old town of Lecce followed by a dinner in a typical pizzeria;
- a free day to explore the Salento peninsula on your own; to join the activities offered by the Agritourism (massages, horse riding, rent a bike, boat trips – with an additional cost); to relax by the pool, or to have a walk in the 10 hectares of the property.
Where is it?
Agricola Samadhi is an organic farm of the latest generation, located in the South of Puglia, in the heart of Salento, in the countryside of the Grecìa Salentina of the central Zollino, a few steps from the picturesque ancient village train station. Enveloped by the most fascinating and authentic Apulia atmosphere, the Agricola Samadhi agritourism enjoys a strategic position to discover Salento, just 10 minutes from Lecce and 20 minutes from the most beautiful beaches and Ionic and Adriatic bays. Even the train is convenient to reach the beautiful Gallipoli and Otranto, the first on the Ionian coast, the second overlooking the lower Adriatic.
SARA SIVELLI – BIO:
Sara is a Pilates instructor, she is also trained in Yin Yoga. She graduated with a Philosophy degree and also obtained a Ph.D. in History of the Theatre. Her research topic has been focused on the body under a philosophic and artistic perspective. After a serious skiing injury, she discovered the importance of the Pilates practice. Her training as a Pilates instructor began in Italy where she is certified as a CovaTech Pilates Teacher in all levels (Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrel); and also in Paris, where now she lives and teachs, where she is a certified BALANCED BODY Pilates Instructor.
Particularly attentive to the search for good posture, Sara continues to train and takes into account the latest scientific research in physio-anatomy of movement. Her classes are dynamic, friendly and adapted to different clients and their needs.
MARIAPIA CLEOPAZZO – BIO:
Mariapia has always been passionate about movement. She worked as dancer for ten years in Italy and started Pilates to recover from injuries caused by her dance training. She fell in love with the Pilates Method and has found her passion and has made it her career. She loves working with people and wishes to pass her passion onto her clients. She holds a Masters in Performing Arts, a Dance Studies Diploma and a she is a fully certified STOTT Pilates instructor across Matwork, Reformer, Cadillac, Chairs and Barrels. She has also completed an Injuries and Special Populations course and is certified to work with clients recovering for injury as well as pregnant clients. Mariapia is a Pink Ribbon Program Certified instructor for Breast Cancer Rehab