Experience of learning Ashtanga during one week in a special place and feel a Yoga Life in all aspects with practical classes, yoga philosophy and mediation.
The Ashtanga Intensive is suitable for all levels of practitioners who wants to improve their self-practice and learn more about the method according to the traditional way of teaching.
April 23rd to 29th , 2017
- 24th Monday- 8 to 10 am – Mysore class / afternoon class- Elements of ashtanga and alignment of fundamental postures.
- 25th Tuesday – 8 to 10 am – Mysore class/ afternoon class- Opening hip( Preparing Lotus pose and variations)
- 26th- Wednesday- 8 to 10am – Moon day Meditation and free time
- 27th Thursday- 8 to 10 am- Mysore class / afternoon class- Backbending
- 28th Friday- 8 to 10pm- Mysore Class/ afternoon class – Arms balance
- 29th Saturday 8 am- Led Primary Class
Dany Sa – BIO:
Ashtanga yoga teacher.
Authorized Level 2 by KPJAYI
Ballerina, completed her studies at the University of dance in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) in 1998.
She began practicing and studying the Yoga philosophy in 2002. Took part in the course of teacher training with professor Pedro Kupfer in Florianopolis ( SC, Brazil) completing Module I in 2005 and Module II in 2008.
In 2006 she began practicing regularly Ashtanga Yoga with Professor Matthew Vollmer in Rio de Janeiro and expanded her studies with Professor Clayton Horton in San Francisco, where she became his assistant in the Ashtanga classes.
Dany, has perfected her studies at the Ashtanga Yoga Institute (KPJAYI) Mysore, India with her teacher Sharath Jois .
In November 2013 and January 2016, had the pleasure of becoming Professor Sharath Jois assistant.
Recently she completed the special course for authorised teachers in July / august 2016.
Dany Sa, takes the practice of Ashtanga Yoga as a philosophy of life and believes that through this practice we can seek self-knowledge, achieving a better and happier way of living.